AP1-D1-15P Multichannel Temperature recorder – logger
• 3,5“ HMI Modbus master module
• Din rail or wall mounting
• Temperature supervision of 6 PT100 sensors
• Historical trends for 24 hours
• Precision high and low Temperature alarm thresholds set by operator
• Retention alarms indicators
• Temperature graphic scale adjustable
• 1 year data logger on sd/mmc card available on request
• Low power consumption ( 3 W )
• Plug in power: 24 V dc
• Plug and play module Modbus slave connectable on Rs485 interface
• Direct wiring of 6 channel PT100
• No calibration required during life time
• 3 wire and 2 wire PT100 possible connection
• Max cable resistance: 30 Ohm
• Din Rail mounting
• High precision temperature measure ( 0,2°C)
• Internal ground separated from power supply
This low cost design of new concept conjugates the simplicity of an instrument with the high performance and professionality of an industrial application. No professional integrators are required to set up the system connected in Rs485 . A simple electrical wiring and the system can start up just after the power on.
In INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION , employed in supervision of thermal processes, the instrument certifies that during the process the temperature constantly lies within the range set by operator.
In BUILDING AUTOMATION the instrument can be used to monitor the behavior of 6 different zones, measuring and recording data in a SD/MMC card in CSV form for a successive PC based processing.
PT100 sensors can be supplied ( specify type and cable length ).
The system can be expanded and customized.