AP1-D2-40TC 6 Thermocouple supervision
HMI operator panel
- Console with F1 -600 operator interface touch screen 3.5 ” , 320 x 240 pix .
- Supervision of temperatures
- Time base paths charts: 24 hours.
- Alarm thresholds ( high and low ) can be set by user.
- Setting values of zero and full scale
- Data logger on SD card in CSV format
- Protocol serial Modbus RTU over RS485 optically isolated
- Low power consumption : 3,5 W
- Power supply: 12 to 24 V dc to terminal
- Console F1 -600 can be mounted on a wall or DIN rail .
- Direct connection of 6 thermocouples.
- No calibration required during all life time
- Thermocouple Type: J, K, R.S.T. selectable
- Thermocouple inputs insulated and protected against overvoltage
- DIN rail mounting
Simple application to certify the behavior of a thermic industrial process. Does not require particular competence in using and installing. Cheap and robust thanks to the isolation of thermocouple channels. The operator can set high and low end scale values together with the high and low alarm threshold values.
Possible customization according to user needs.