R2-120TC – Six thermocouple multiloop pid controller
- Temperature controller multiloop suited for mounting on DIN rail and connected to a local operator panel (F1 -10).
- Six inputs for thermocouples with automatic cold junction compensation ;
- Accurate readings over time without calibration;
- Ability to configure up to 6 PID control loops ;
- Regulations: hot – cold – or hot / cold
- Outputs: on / off - time proportional ( SSR ) – analog (with external C1 -10) – motorized valve control (open / close ).
The model R2- 120TC is a very advanced multiloop model , for direct connection to thermocouples. It’s equipped with 4 isolation barriers that allow it to operate in harsh environments.
Each channel thermocouple is isolated from the others and to ground , making the detection of signals of feeble intensity accurate and reliable, and at the same time protecting your device from unwanted surges and short connections of the thermocouple.
The dual operator interface : Local and Remote, allows a complete supervision of the device.