HMI MODBUS CONSOLLE
• 3,5 “ HMI Modbus master consolle
• Based on Panasonic series GT.
• Din rail or wall mounting
• Easy Project building on GT WIN through USB
• 320x 240 pixel definition
• Open protocol , no restriction of employment
• RUN time independent from windows platform
• Sd card for data logging ( CSV data format )
• RS485 isolated interface.
• Modbus RTU 9600 – 19200 bit/sec.
• Low power consumption ( 3 W )
• External DC power supply 24V( plug in or screw )
• Modbus tags available for each Sielco Elettronica
• Modbus module , compatible with GT serial interface
The Consolle F1-600 has been designed to offer a valid industrial support in using GT05S 3,5 “ Panasonic HMI.
It can be used with any supported protocols by GT05 firmware, in particular using RTU Modbus protocol .
The console has been widely used by Sielco Elettronica together with its Modbus modules yielding many applications in the field of temperature and energy supervision and control (see application section )
F1-600 has a limited power consumption ( 3,5 W ) still offering a sharp and clear screen visibility.
Different power inputs ( nominal 24 V dc. ) can be provided and can be specified at order:
1) Screw connectors for local industrial power supply.
2) Plug in jack connector in building automation together with wall adaptors ( 220 V ca -24 V dc )
3) Directly powered by serial bus ( max distance 100 m. )
Dimensions : 17 x 15 x 6,5 cm fixing metods : Din rail mounting , Wall mounting, Desk standing