D1-30 – Digital module with 12 inputs and 10 outputs optically isolated
D1-30 module has 12 digital inputs and 10 digital outputs. Input and output are optically isolated .
The state ON-OFF is indicated by a clearly visible signalling led.
The inputs are active at 24 V, the outputs are PNP type transistor (24 V), CURRENT SOURCE : 500 ma.
The state of the outputs is controlled through the serial channel of communication by mean of modbus commands.
An internal watch-dog circuit ensures continuity of operation.
Type of interface (RS422 or RS485), communication protocol (Modbus ASCII or RTU ) and address (1 to 15) can be set via DIP switches, the module is suited for mounting on DIN rail.
- Power supply : 18 to 36 Vdc, 80 mA at 24 VDC
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Environmental operating conditions : Temperature : 0 to 70 ° C, relative humidity: 25 to 85% (non-condensing)
- Electromagnetic compatibility : in compliance with following standards:
- Radio frequency emissions: EN55011 Group 1 Class A
- Conducted emissions: EN55011 Group 1 Class A
- Radio frequency immunity: ENV50140 10 V / m AM from 80 to 1000 MHz
- Immunity Conducted Disturbance: ENV50141 10 V / m AM from 0.15 to 80 MHz
- Degree of protection : IP20
- Insulation between inputs / outputs and serial line 485/422: 500 V
- Led indications : Power on, self-test, inputs / outputs, serial tx, serial rx
- Meccanical fixing : On DIN rail EN 50022
- Dimensions : 150L x 110H x 60D mm
- Weight : 350 g
- Code Order : D1-30
CARATERISTICS OF DIGITAL INPUTS
Input Type 12 opto-isolated inputs, positive common
Levels of tensi one Active input: 15 to 36 V, input not active: 0 to 4 V
Ace rbitacurrent 10 mAat 24 V
Pulse Width Detection skillful Not less than 100 ms.
CARATERISTICS OFF DIGITAL OUTPUT
Output Type 10 transistor outputs PNP open collector pull-down: 22 k!to ground
Output voltage when active Equal to supply voltage
Load current but SSIMA 100 mA per output
Protezion the Suppression Diode
CARTATERISTICS OF ‘”COMMUNICATION INTERFACE”
Interface Comm action EIA RS485 or RS422 (selectable by jumper)
VEOL ity of ion Comm 9600 or 19200 baud
Communication protocols Modbus ASCII or Modbus RTU (selectable via dip-switch)
Indirizzament 1 to 15 (selectable via dip-switch)
Protections lines 485/4 22 Against surge