D2-40TC - Analog module with 6 thermocouple input channels. Channels isolated between them.
The D2-40TC module provides 6 input channels for reading of themperature through thermocouples, with automatic cold junction compensation; the double ramp conversion circuit ensures a reliable reading with a 16 bit resolution and a 0.05% full scale accuracy; the module does not require calibration and maintains its characteristics of accuracy; analog inputs, power section and communication interface are optically isolated; moreover the input channels are isolated between them. An internal watch-dog circuit ensures a non-stop operation; interface type (RS422 or RS485), communication protocol (Modbus ASCII or RTU) and address (from 1 to 63) can be set through microwatches; the module is suited for mounting on a DIN rail.
- Power supply: From 9 to 36 Vdc, 100mA ( mominal 24Vdc )
- Power supply protections : Against surge,voltage peaks and polarity inversion.
- Operating environment : Temperature : from 0 to 70°C,relative humidity : from 25 to 85% (noncondensing).
- Operating atmosphere: Without corrosive gas
- Storage temperature From -20 to 80 °C(without ice)
- Electromagnetic compatibility D •Radio frequencyemissions:EN55011Group1ClassA
• Conducted emissions:EN55011 Group1 ClassA
• Radio frequency immunity:ENV5014010V/mAM from80 to 1000MHz
• Conducted immunity:ENV5014110V/m AM from 0.15 to 80MHz IP grade Connectors:IP20,enclosure:IP20
• Between analog inputs andpower supply section:500V
• Between analog inputs and 485/422 section :1000V
• Between power supply and485/422 sections :1500V
Signalling leds : Power on, self-test ,serial tx , serial rx
Dimensions : 175 L x 120 H x 65 P mm
Weight 360 g
Ordering code D2-40TC
6 thermocouple sensors (type J,K,N,R,S,T) or voltage sensors ( from 0 to 50 mV)
Analog/digital conversion Double ramp,16 bit resolution
Voltage allowed From -10 mV to 80 mV
Overall accuracy ±0.05% full scale
Acquisition rate : 1s(all the six channels)
Full scale temperature range From -100 to 1760°C
Cold junction compensation : From 0 to 70°C
COMMUNICATION INTERFACE SPECIFICATIONS
Communication interface EIA RS485 or RS422 (selectable by dip-switches)
Communication speed 9600 or 19200 baud (selectable by dip-switches)
Communication protocol Modbus ASCII or Modbus RTU (selectable by dip – switches)
Device address From1to63(selectable by dip-switches)
485/422 lines protections Against surge,short circuits and voltage peaks
Pull-up and pull-down resistors 10kΩ